We are looking for DevOps/Senior DevOps Engineer to join CUJO AI team!
As a DevOps/SRE engineer we offer you a unique opportunity to work on and solve complex cloud production system challenges. These systems already today provide the service for over ten million households and process millions of incoming messages per second. You would also participate in developing and maintaining the cloud automation tooling that allows us to spin up new cloud deployments with minimum manual labor and keep our existing deployments effortlessly up to date.
Skills and competences
We have come to realize that candidates for this role can come with a variety of backgrounds. Looking past the differences, we believe that successful candidates will likely have acquired several of the following skills and competences:
- 5+ years of experience as a developer/system administrator/DevOps engineer;
- Good understanding and experience of working with cloud service architecture, high availability and disaster recovery
- Exposure to automation and DevOps tooling (git, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker)
- Ability to automate your work using programming and scripting languages and tools (Python, Shell)
- Linux system administration, tuning and troubleshooting skills
- Experience from big scale operational environments
We build on a modern technology stack and expect you, as a senior hire, to come onboard with experience and knowledge to strengthen our existing know-how on one or more of our key technology ingredients: Amazon Web Services, Terraform, JVM, Linux, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Elastic Search. In exchange, we will help you grow professionally. In this role, you will have a chance for e.g. attaining certifications for your expert skills with AWS.
Benefits and Perks
- Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause
- Informal and friendly business culture
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- NET salary starting at 2500 EUR/month
- Benefits package that includes Private Health Insurance, Friday lunches, snacks, and more!