At CUJO AI we are at the forefront of AI-driven cloud platforms, dedicated to transforming the way Network Service Providers safeguard their consumers’ broadband internet and 4/5G mobile experiences. Our mission is to empower individuals to protect their families and connected devices from cyberthreats, online fraud, and data privacy breaches and experience seamless better internet connectivity services. We take pride in serving over 50 million homes, by securing personal and smart home devices, offering consumers a peace of mind in the digital age.
CUJO AI is seeking an exceptional Pre-Sales Solution Architect, a Swiss Army knife, to join our dynamic team and drive the next wave of AI based innovation services.
As a Pre-Sales Solution Architect, you will be at the forefront of CUJO AI’s groundbreaking technology. Your mission is to leverage your deep understanding of how NSPs build their broadband and mobile platforms and services, to drive the adoption of our cutting-edge AI-based solutions, and support Sales & Business development in their mission to grow the business globally.
Preferred location: The Netherlands, United Kingdom
Your responsibilities will be
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer needs and architect solutions that address complex challenges, proactively engage with the potential NSP customers.
- Showcase the power of CUJO AI’s platform to potential clients through compelling presentations and demonstrations.
- Guide customers in the design and integration of the CUJO AI services onboarding as part of the NSP product strategies.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in our products, staying ahead of industry trends.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and our product development teams, providing valuable insights for product enhancement.
- Love and passion to work with large international NSPs as Customers.
- Drive and ambition to serve, help others and continuous improvement.
- Hands-on mentality – getting things done.
- Deep knowledge of internet communications, DNS, Wi-Fi, Home Networks, AWS Cloud, OSS/BSS.
- Experience in working with NSP customers to build services, user experience, provisioning, building Apps and use of APIs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to convey technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Desire to make a meaningful impact on the digital safety of families and individuals.
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Hybrid work model
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Team Building and company events
- Bonus plan