CUJO AI is the leading provider of artificial intelligence solutions for network service providers. We use machine learning and real-world data to develop and deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity, device intelligence, and parental controls that enable network operators to offer better and safer connected experiences to millions of households.
Join our dedicated team at CUJO AI, located in Kaunas, Lithuania. As part of the ACC Lab team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and high-quality delivery of Digital Life services to customers worldwide. Your responsibilities will span efficacy testing, network analysis, change deployment, big-data analysis, and making informed, data-driven decisions.
Your responsibilities will be
- Design and create big data driven reports, queries, and dashboards.
- Collect and analyse network data and provide insights into latest trends and technologies.
- Execute change deployment to customers.
- Work together with Quality and Software engineers to create, improve, and maintain tooling along with feature-specific services.
- Perform research activities to solve problems or introduce improvements.
- Proven experience in data analysis and proficiency in relevant tools and languages (Python, SQL)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with big-data analysis techniques and experience working with large datasets.
- Hands-on experience in deploying changes, updates, and enhancements to systems.
- Good skills for report writing and presenting findings.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize commitments and manage time effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical experience regarding big data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Experience using Jupyter Notebook, NumPy or equivalent for interactive data analysis and visualization.
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Hybrid work model
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!