CUJO AI is the global leader in the development and application of Artificial Intelligence to improve the security, control and privacy of connected devices in homes and businesses. With 20 million homes and over half a billion connected devices monitored and protected daily, CUJO AI brings to fixed network, mobile and public Wi-Fi operators around the world a complete portfolio of products to provide their customers with a seamlessly integrated suite of Digital Life Protection services, while improving their own network monitoring, intelligence and protection capabilities.
About the role
The Security Research Lab is seeking a passionate professional with excellent technical skills to research cyber attacks and threats targeting people’s homes.
We at CUJO AI Labs are at the forefront of defending our customers and their children from global threats, criminal, privacy violations, and harmful content. We empower CUJO AI solutions by combining our world-class AI-driven network intelligence analysis with deep-dive reverse engineering and cutting-edge automation systems. Our talented team of experts are pioneers in protecting and enhancing privacy and safety in digital life.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Analyze malware, attack vectors, distribution channels and other malicious actors and activities
- Track threats and research on malicious distributors, activities and campaigns
- Evaluate the threat impact on operational environments, provide recommendations and solutions
- Provide written reports on findings
- Solve complex problems related to malicious actors recognition and attack prevention in live environments
- Good to excellent reverse engineering skills (hands on experience with IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Ghidra etc.)
- Experience in vulnerability analysis and PoC exploit development
- Experience in big data analysis techniques, tooling and digital forensics
- Detailed knowledge on malware landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good to excellent understanding of Windows, OSX or Linux internals and APIs
- Good to excellent understanding of the home IoT ecosystem
- Independently working individual with strong technical background and ability to listen and hear
- Capable to think outside the box, innovate and solve complex problems in creative ways
- Finding solutions to problems never seen or even solved before
- Adaptability and overcoming challenges in dynamic environment
- Good communication skills
- Team player and sharing values with the team and company
Benefits and Perks
- Responsibility, ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance
- Offices across the world
- Active participation in the developer community
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause
- Calm and focused environment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!