CUJO AI is the leading provider of artificial intelligence solutions for network service providers. We use machine learning and real-world data to develop and deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity, device intelligence, and parental controls that enable network operators to offer better and safer connected experiences to millions of households.
CUJO AI Labs is at the forefront of defending our customers and their children from global threats and harmful content. Our talented team of experts are pioneers in protecting and enhancing safety in digital life.
To enable CUJO AI Labs operations we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. Candidates will work in a diverse environment both in terms of nationality and expertise. The team is based in Lithuania. Its responsibility is designing, developing, and operating the products which provide visibility into network usage patterns and enable digital parenting solutions. The problems we are dealing with are unique and challenging and the scale is out of the ordinary. We work mostly with Cloud native solutions (AWS) and bleeding-edge technology.
Your responsibilities will be
- Work together with CUJO AI specialists to improve the quality of our operations
- Design, develop and operate systems for processing high volume data streams
- Orchestrate micro-services, containers, and large-scale data pipelines
- Contribute to company-wide practices for effectively and securely design, develop and operate our services
- Strong programming skills in JVM-based languages (Java)
- Familiarity with streaming and stream-processing platforms (Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Spark Streaming, Apache Flink, …)
- Strong knowledge about scalable systems and distributed design patterns
- Experience with AWS services
- Troubleshooting experience (JVM, Cloud Services, …)
- Understanding of distributed storage platforms (Redis, DynamoDB, …)
- Experience with data analytics and search engines (Elasticsearch, Athena, …)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, …)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in real and virtual setups
- Experience with IaC tools such as AWS CloudFormation and HashiCorp Terraform
- Experience in Python and/or Go programming languages
- Documentation and technical writing skills
- Experience in systems monitoring and performance optimization
- Experience in Secure SDLC
- Experience in mentoring and/or coaching colleagues
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Hybrid work model
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!
The starting salary for this position is from 4200 EUR gross. Salary offer for the candidate depends on the experience of the candidate.