CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company, delivering its services worldwide. We provide Network Operators revolutionary AI-driven solutions, including network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experiences using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile networks.
CUJO AI Labs is at the forefront of defending our customers and their children from global threats, privacy violations, and harmful content. We empower CUJO AI solutions by combining our world-class AI-driven network analysis with threat intelligence and cutting-edge automation systems. Our talented team of experts are pioneers in protecting and enhancing privacy and safety in digital life. CUJO AI Labs is looking for Senior Software Engineers to join the team!
- Design, develop and operate Labs automation platforms and tooling.
- Design, develop and operate deployment pipelines and monitoring, alerting and logging.
- Contribute to the company-wide practices in how we build secure, scalable, robust, effective and efficient cloud-enabled processing pipelines and analysis engines.
- Depending on your experience and/or area of interest, work in one or more of the following domains:
- Near real-time object reputation delivery to tens of millions of globally distributed endpoints.
- Content and metadata extraction from various objects distributed over the Internet, transforming those into facts and features and using rule engines and machine learning algorithms to reason over them.
- Big data and machine learning pipelines.
- Portals (full stack) and configuration & release management tooling
Requirements for the role
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Strong Amazon Web Services skills (Fargate, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Athena, SageMaker, …).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in real and virtual setups.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines (GitHub, Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation, CodePipeline, …).
- Good knowledge of IP networking (OSI layer 2 through layer 7).
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail oriented.
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Experience in Java, Go or C++.
- Experience in Appium, TestNG, Robot Framework or Pytest.
- Experience in systems monitoring and performance optimization.
- Experience in Secure SDLC.
- Experience with ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type II.
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours – at the office or remote
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Offices across the world
- GROSS salary starting at 4100 EUR/month
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause