CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company for Network Operators. We deliver revolutionary AI-driven solutions worldwide including network security, device intelligence, and parental control. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experience using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile networks.
CUJO AI Labs is at the forefront of defending our customers and their children from global threats, privacy violations, and harmful content. Our talented team of experts are pioneers in protecting and enhancing privacy and safety in digital life.
To enable CUJO AI Labs operations we are looking for Senior Data Engineers to join our team. Candidates will work in a diverse environment both in terms of nationality and expertise. The problems we are dealing with are unique and challenging and the scale is definitely out of the ordinary. We work mostly with Cloud native solutions (AWS) and bleeding-edge technology.
Your responsibilities will be
- Work together with CUJO specialists to improve the quality of our operations
- Design, develop and operate CUJO AI large-scale data warehouse and pipelines
- Contribute to the design of CUJO AI Big Data architecture
- Empower Labs Data Scientists and Researchers through the use of CUJO AI data
- Contribute to the company-wide practices in how we securely handle and store customer data
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Strong knowledge of data storage patterns and design
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines platforms (Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, …)
- Experience with AWS data storage and processing services such as S3, Glue, EMR and Athena
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines (GitHub, Jenkins, CodePipeline, …)
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail oriented
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in real and virtual setups
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scalable distributed systems
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience in IaC tools such as AWS CloudFormation and HashiCorp Terraform
- Experience in documentation and technical writing
- Experience in systems monitoring and performance optimization
- Familiarity with GDPR and CCPA legal frameworks
- Experience in Secure SDLC
- Experience in mentoring colleagues
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Hybrid work model
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!