CUJO AI is looking for skilled QE to join our forces!
- Drive and contribute to quality of the core area that is based on REST API and Kafka messaging.
- Develop, organize and execute a complete set of test management procedures to determine product quality in development and release readiness.
- Contribute to performance testing and monitoring activities.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues and defects.
Requirements for the role
- 4+ years of experience in software quality engineering area.
- Team player attitude with proactive focus on quality.
- Strong analytical skills, goal-oriented and positive thinking.
- Strong skills in versatile API testing backed with broad toolset to address it.
- Good understanding and practical testing knowledge of Kafka messaging.
- Experience working accordingly to Agile Scrum.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Hands-on experience in test automation (any programming language).
- Good understanding of SDLC and practical use of any CI tool.
- Good programming skills in Python.
- Hands-on experience in using AWS services.
- Good understanding of IP networking (OSI 2 to 7 layers).
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Offices across the world
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- GROSS salary starting at 2600 EUR/month
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!