CUJO AI Labs is at the forefront of defending our customers and their children from global threats, privacy violations, and harmful content. We empower CUJO AI solutions by combining our world-class AI-driven network analysis with threat intelligence and cutting-edge automation systems. Our talented team of experts are pioneers in protecting and enhancing privacy and safety in digital life. CUJO AI Labs is looking for a Quality Engineer to join the team!
Team’s main mission is to enhance the digital lifestyle and provide people enhanced visibility and control over their Digital Life. Quality Engineer will be working with efficacy testing automation using our automation framework, which provides control over connected smartphones, as well as a physical robot!
- Continuously increase test coverage by implementing new test cases.
- Monitor and maintain hardware remotely and on-site.
- Execute automated test scripts and generate test reports.
- Investigate problems as a result of testing and find solutions to them.
Requirements for the role
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in real and virtual setups.
- Knowledge of REST APIs usage.
- Experience with Java and Python languages.
- Basic Linux system knowledge.
- Experience in Appium, TestNG, GCode-based frameworks.
- Understanding of Android and iOS application market.
- Understanding of Gaming console market.
- Experience in systems monitoring and performance optimization.
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours – at the office or remote
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Offices across the world
- GROSS salary starting at 2000 EUR/month
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause