The CUJO AI product team is looking for an exceptional and entrepreneurial product manager to lead one of the major verticals in our product portfolio. You’ll be working closely with Engineering teams, internal and external stakeholders to create solutions and systems that solve problems and create opportunities for our customers and their end-users.
You have had experience building, launching and scaling digital products. You must thrive as a leader of highly cross-functional teams and must exhibit a bias for action, strong analytical and communication skills.
- Define the product vision, road-map and growth opportunities for a major vertical within the CUJO AI product set
- Build relationships with CUJO’s existing customers, potential customers and partners. Support Sales and Delivery during pre-sales to perform demos and develop a deep understanding of the market, our competitors and the industry
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value; and aligned with product strategy. Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Act as the Product Owner for the feature development team – providing vision and direction to the development teams and their stakeholders.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration on user stories.
- Contribute to the release planning processes and set expectations for delivery of new features
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments which are impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
Your Education & Experience
- University educated in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management, Engineering or Technology Strategy role.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Agile processes and principles
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Some previous experience with, or exposure to, back-end systems and cloud development
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with security products or previous experience working in Telecoms would be a bonus
- Previous working experience as an agile Product Owner, or related role
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
Benefits and Perks
- Responsibility, ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance
- Offices across the world
- Active participation in the developer community
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause
- Calm and focused environment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!