CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company, delivering its services worldwide. We provide Network Operators revolutionary AI-driven solutions, including network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experiences using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile networks.
CUJO AI Labs is at the forefront of defending our customers and their children from global threats, privacy violations, and harmful content. We empower CUJO AI solutions by combining our world-class AI-driven network analysis with threat intelligence and cutting-edge automation systems. Our talented team of experts are pioneers in protecting and enhancing privacy and safety in digital life. CUJO AI Labs is looking for a Lead Test Automation Engineer to join the team!
- Own, drive and improve the automated QA process within the Labs unit.
- Align and connect the Labs processes to the company-wide processes.
- Coach and mentor your colleagues to deliver top quality and continuous service.
- Design and implement test automation frameworks, tools and test cases.
- Continuously improve automation frameworks and tests to maximize test coverage.
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify early-stage drawbacks and evaluate requirements for new test automation features.
- Execute automated test scripts and generate test reports.
- Investigate problems as a result of testing and find solutions to them.
Requirements for the role
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in real and virtual setups.
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience in Java.
- Experience in test automation development and frameworks.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines (GitHub, Jenkins, Terraform).
- Experience in Amazon Web Services.
- Good knowledge of IP networking (OSI layer 2 through layer 7).
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail oriented.
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Coaching and mentoring experience.
- Experience in Appium, TestNG, Robot Framework or Pytest.
- Experience in test automation for embedded system.
- Experience in systems monitoring and performance optimization.
- Experience with ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type II.
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours – at the office or remote
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Offices across the world
- GROSS salary starting at 4500 EUR/month
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause