We are looking for a person who is striving to start his or her career in the leading provider of AI-powered security, control and privacy software solutions for network operators.
The Junior Network Operations Center Analyst vacancy is the perfect entry-level position to various career paths within the business area, including DevOps, R&D Engineering, Quality Engineering, Product Managers, Team Leaders or all other various fields in SMEs. The team works on a 24/7 schedule, in changing day and night shifts.
If you meet the requirements listed in the job ad below or willing to learn – the position is for you and let’s talk!
The Junior NOC Analyst takes part in the maintenance of services including (but is not limited to) these areas:
- B2B client support: Service Desk and first line support for ISP’s
- Assuring SLA subjects in regard to response and resolution time management
- Monitoring of services
- Performance of an initial service failure recovery, escalation, incident registration, coordination and execution of other actions described in Network Operation Processes and Work Instructions
- Improvement of services within the scope of SMA responsibility, as well as submission of proposals for improvement of services
- Knowledge base maintenance
- Creation and management of postmortems after high severity issues aiming for an improvement plan
- Training all stakeholders in the service management process and monitoring that they follow the process
Requirements for the role
- ITIL v2 knowledge
- Good incident response knowledge and sense of urgency in decision making
- Knowledge of tools and technologies used in the service domain areas as cybersecurity, networking, customer service
- Fluent English (verbal and written) skills are required for this role
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Good command in verbal and written communication
- Initiating action
- Team player
- Analytical skills
- Adapting and responding to change
- Ability to perform two or more tasks simultaneously
- Fast reaction
- Seeking self-improvement
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Based on you competences, HOURLY GROSS salary starting at 7 EUR,
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!