CUJO AI delivers advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) based capabilities to Network Services Providers (NSPs) around the globe. Our revolutionary AI-driven platform provides next generation:
- Network security
- Device intelligence
- Parental/content controls
We create technology that helps NSPs offer a personalized end-user experience using data and machine learning on both LAN and 5G mobile networks.
- We’re passionate about quality, security and continuous delivery
- We embrace the Agile software development methodology
- We protect over 500 million connected devices globally
As IP Manager you will be working with all patent matters, from inventions to enforcement, providing wide range of IPR support to business including involvement in R&D projects, handling inventions, making searches, coordinating drafting, filing and prosecution of patent applications, strategic patent portfolio management and continuous process development within your area.
You will be a key player in CUJO’s Legal Department, reporting to the General Counsel, and you will work in close co-operation with CUJO AI’s different business units as well as our external patent attorneys and stakeholders.
You will work in a rapidly changing and international environment where you have excellent opportunities to develop your expertise and strengthen CUJO AI’s patent assets and innovation culture.
- Maintain, develop and mine CUJO AI’s patent portfolio
- Take responsibility for CUJO AI’s patent prosecution process, and maintenance of patents. The responsibilities include managing the invention handling process from receiving the invention submissions, initially checking patentability, and drafting and/or coordinating drafting of patent applications
- Advise and train CUJO AI’s business units to recognize inventions and identify the best form of protection for them
- Give general IP related guidance and counselling, as well as provide training in general IP and specific patenting-related issues
- Take part in developing and executing IPR strategies
- Coordinate work with appropriate decision-makers, inventors, R&D personnel, and legal teams and well as with external patent agencies and stake holders.
- The position is international in nature and will require (virtual) meetings outside standard business hours as well as occasional traveling
- Communicate intellectual property activities and achievements internally and externally
- Master’s or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Physics/Mathematics
- 5-15 years experience in patent prosecution in international business and R&D environment
- Patent Attorney (EPO, FI) qualification preferred
- Experience in patenting computer implemented methodologies or SW technologies, computer security, IoT, AI and/or machine-learning
- Have strong communication and networking skills
- Excellent presentation skills, both orally and in writing in English
- A responsible and proactive team player who is able to take initiative and explain also complex issues clearly
- Able to motivate and inspire people with excellent communications and negotiations skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Benefits and Perks
- Hybrid work model and ability to work flexible hours
- Secure your home network with CUJO products
- Excellent opportunity to boost your skills in network security area
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues