CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company, delivering its services worldwide. We provide Network Operators revolutionary AI-driven solutions, including network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experiences using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile (4G/LTE).
CUJO AI team is looking for E2E QE to join the R&D team!
- Review E2E product specifications to ensure a full understanding of the whole solution and deliverables
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Identify solution gaps in objective characteristics: Functional, Reliable, Usable
- Identify product gaps in subjective characteristics: Convenient, Enjoyable, Significant
- Report bugs and errors to the development teams & verify defect fixes
- Assist in troubleshooting issues and defects
- Good knowledge of IP networking (OSI layer 2 through layer 7)
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail-oriented
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scalable distributed systems
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience in testing automation for an embedded system
- Experience with systems monitoring, performance optimization
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Offices across the world
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause
- Calm and focused environment
- Experience working with Big Data and scalability
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!