CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company, delivering its services worldwide. We provide Network Operators revolutionary AI-driven solutions, including network security, device intelligence, and parental controls. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experiences using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile networks.
CUJO AI Labs is at the forefront of defending our customers and their children from global threats, privacy violations, and harmful content. We empower CUJO AI solutions by combining our world-class AI-driven network analysis with threat intelligence and cutting-edge automation systems. Our talented team of experts are pioneers in protecting and enhancing privacy and safety in digital life.
CUJO AI Labs is looking for Data Analyst to join the team!
Your responsibilities will be
- Analyze data and interpret results
- Perform data labeling tasks to improve AI algorithms
- Work collaboratively with other Lab experts to achieve program success
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Ability to achieve quality results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good customer service focus
- Good SQL knowledge
- Basic knowledge in MS Office and Excel
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in English in real and virtual setups
- Good knowledge of IP networking (OSI layer 2 through layer 7)
- Hands on experience of SQL/ETL and knowledge of statistical analysis tools and techniques
- Experience in Python (Pandas, NumPy)
- Experience in working with big data
- Experience in systems monitoring and performance optimization
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Interest in new technology and inventions
Benefits and Perks
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Hybrid work model
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!