CUJO AI is the global leader in the development and application of Artificial Intelligence to improve the security, control and privacy of connected devices in homes and businesses. With 20 million homes and over half a billion connected devices monitored and protected daily, CUJO AI brings to fixed network, mobile and public Wi-Fi operators around the world a complete portfolio of products to provide their customers with a seamlessly integrated suite of Digital Life Protection services, while improving their own network monitoring, intelligence and protection capabilities.
About the role
We are looking for a Content Manager to join our marketing team and enrich our assets with an expertly crafted website and campaign content, whitepapers, blogs, articles and other marketing copy that is always on-message, succinct, pithy and flawlessly aligned with our company style.
The Content Manager needs to be capable of creating a compelling copy – for publication across all of our global communications channels. Your responsibilities will also include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and assisting in proofreading and editing content such as reports, white papers, data sheets before publication.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Translate complex technology concepts and market vision into clear and compelling ideas and stories
- Create content for executive communications, PR, web copy, social media blogs and posts, and partnership presentations, and internal documentation and roadmaps
- Work closely with the strategy team to create a marketing message
- Work closely with PR on creating written messaging
- Capacity to write, edit, proofread, and fact-check copy for brand consistency, clarity, and accuracy
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- 3-5 years of experience writing on technology topics: a combination of marketing and technical writing is preferred
- Any prior exposure to AI and digital security is a bonus
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- A portfolio of content you have written
- Strong copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Collaborative attitude
Benefits and Perks
- Responsibility, ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance
- Offices across the world
- Active participation in the developer community
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Ambitious projects and meaningful cause
- Calm and focused environment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Benefits package that includes Health Insurance, snacks, and more!