CUJO AI is the leading artificial intelligence company for Network Operators. We deliver revolutionary AI-driven solutions worldwide including network security, device intelligence, and parental control. We create technology that helps Network Operators to offer personalized end-user experience using data and machine learning for both LAN and mobile networks.
As a Client Delivery Project Manager with the Customer Operations (EMEA Delivery) function at CUJO AI, you are responsible for ensuring that CUJO technology programs and projects are planned, managed, and governed in a consistent and disciplined manner with a focus on consistent, repeatable executive and client satisfaction.
The Client Delivery Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple Pre-Sales, Evaluation and Delivery Projects across the whole project lifecycle related to the adoption and rollout of CUJO AI’s product and services (Cloud, AI, SaaS (Software as a Service)).
The Client Delivery Project Manager is a client facing role, working closely with external stakeholders to develop a strong relationship; plan and coordinate activities, and overseeing all aspects of Service Delivery & Operational Handover. You will work in conjunction with internal specialists within the Sales, Product Management, Research & Development, Quality Assurance, DevOps & Service Delivery teams.
The role is primarily home based with occasional travel to either client sites or CUJO offices within mainland Europe. While the role is primarily home based the ideal candidate will be based in the southeast region of the United Kingdom, within reasonable commuting distance to Central London which serves as our destination of choice for real-world meetings/gatherings of UK based employees.
Your responsibilities will be
- Coordinate multiple projects and handle dependencies among them
- Follow project commitments, escalate issues, report to upper management
- Communicate among a program’s cross-functional team
- Have experience in running client facing I.T. projects (ideally software service, cloud infrastructure and APIs)
- Have very good knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Recognized Project Management qualification such as Agile, Prince 2, APM/PMP or equivalent similar project management certification.
- Experience / evidence of managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience / evidence of virtual project management with remote (near shore) teams
- Experience / evidence of facilitation skills between different external and external stakeholders
- Well organized and disciplined, self-starter able to form and develop working relationships with internal stakeholders from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Very good documentation skills (project documentation, processes, diagrams)
- Familiarity with Atlassian Tools (Confluence, Jira, Service Desk).
- Familiarity with I.T. Service Management concepts (ITIL, ISO20000).
- Familiarity with Cyber Security concepts.
- Familiarity with Pre-Sales Lifecycle.
- German Language skills (not essential).
Benefits and Perks
- Hybrid work model and ability to work flexible hours
- Secure your home network with CUJO products
- Excellent opportunity to boost your skills in network security area
- Modern development equipment
- Conferences, training, books – anything for your development
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues